Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:56:17 -0500
From:      "Yarema" <yds@ingress.net>
To:        "Thomas Gellekum" <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/8636: configure for python-1.5.1 thinks cc is a cross  compiler

Nevermind, thanks for the help though. It was my goof. I did a buildworld
with optimizations other than -O. It caused me a bit of grief the PR below
being one of them. After setting CFLAGS= -pipe -O and doing another
buildworld the problem below went away. I learned my lesson... <sheepish
grin>

--
Yarema