Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 07:16:36 -0500
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        Thomist123@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATI Mach64 Cards

Thomist123@aol.com wrote:

> Is FreeBSD compatible with an ATI Rage IIc video card? I couldn't find any
> information on this specific card at the FreeBSD homepage. Any information you
> could provide would be helpful.
>
> RobI was able to get another agp ATI Charger card to work with version
3.3.3 of Xfree86.org's
Xservers.  Only problem I had was I had to settle for 8bpp instead of
some nifty
32 bpp or something. However, that may just be me.  I'll have to
research into it more.

But ATI should work ..probably use the mach64 server.

:-)

http://www.freebsd.org  Great OS & Support
http://www.fsf.org seems to be where it all started ?
I'm Currently running:
FreeBSD 2.2.7-STABLE #0: Tue Oct 27 17:49:33 EST 1998