Date:      Sat, 11 Jan 2003 08:31:31 +0100
From:      David Holm <david@realityrift.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NVidia driver misbehaving on FreeBSD

On 11 Jan 2003 13:42:02 +1300
James Pole <james.pole@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

Actually I mailed nvidia twice. They never replied to the first mail, and the second time I
mailed them (a CC of this post) it bounced =(. Sent another copy to the linux-bugs@nvid... in
hopes that they would know where to forward it.
I mailed them back when I was using linux once with a bugreport and that team was very helpful,
I got a quick reply and the guy answering me seemed very dedicated to finding a solution (the
next version solved my problem).

I just switched to FreeBSD(the day after nvidia released the
drivers) and I love it. The reason I switched was because nvidia released drivers for it. This
is really frustrating since I'm going to do some 3d development in about one month and I would
really need accelerated graphics and I don't want to switch back to linux =(.

//David Holm