Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 2004 17:00:43 +0000
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ia64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: boot installed freebsd

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_daemon.li-13934-1091638843-0001-2

Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 01:15:25PM +0000, Josef El-Rayes wrote:
> > i checked through the mailinglist archives, but i did not find a
> > solution there. any ideas?
>=20
> I have a fix for the problem ready for testing. It's one of the bugs
> in sysinstall that I'm fixing currently. Just hang on, I'll make a
> new snapshot after this all. In the mean time you should be able to
> work-around it manually...

and how? i have no idea what i can do. i do not have much experience
with itanium.

-josef

--=20
Josef El-Rayes                   (__)