Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 23:01:47 +0200
From:      Borja Marcos <borjam@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD keyboard

Hello,

	I'm sure that most of you, like me, are terribly
annoyed by the horrible Loose'95 logos present in modern
keyboards. Be sure that standard keyboards will become rare
soon.

	It has many problems. Not only the logo, but the tiny
spacebar. Anyway, let's start to fight back the Bill Gates'
attempts to put the logo in our computers. What about making
a pair of tiny stickers featuring Chuck so that the Loose'95
keyboard becomes a BSD keyboard? Really, I would ind it much
more pleasant to use.

	Perhaps WC could include them with the CD
distribution.

	Borja.
Borja Marcos			* Internet: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11 1 izq		*	    borjam@well.com
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)	* CompuServe: 100015,3502
SPAIN				*