Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:40:01 -0700
From:      Amancio <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        George Tavares <george@eps.ufsc.br>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PThread

The default on FreeBSD 3.0-current is to build libc_r.

libc_r is not that the same a Provenzo's pthread package a couple
of years ago when I was interested on threads for FreeBSD provenzo's
pthread package was buggier than libc_r.

control-c is trap by thread package and a little ago there where patches
submitted to the list to fix this condition.

	Amancio