Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:04:01 -0700
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More success! (Re: cards not getting interrupts (Re: MFC: ISA routing support))

I was all set to send off another plea describing my thinkpad's strange
behaviour, but I managed to cvsup just now (11:30 pm PDT 8/28) and
everything is happy! At least the 3c589 and ATA card are getting
interrupts just fine, I haven't tried a modem yet. :)

What's the status these days with old, ISA-only 486 laptops? Will I need
the same /boot/loader.conf entries for a Thinkpad 701, or will it figure
it out?

Where do we send donations for your beer fund?
Eric