Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:03:45 -0400
From:      Jesse Guardiani <jesse@wingnet.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   artifacts on my IBM A30p display...

Hello,

A few days ago I started noticing that my LCD display
was showing strange characters in text mode. Jiggling
the display makes the characters change. Now it's
happening in graphics mode too.

Has this happened to anyone with a Thinkpad before?
I assume it's a bad connection (and hopefully not a
failing video chipset) because I can make the characters
change by moving the screen. Does anyone know how to
fix this?

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,