Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:32:04 -0400
From:      Chris <cf2@gte.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Billing software

I'm looking for a good UNIX billing package for my new ISP (actually, we
only do web hosting).  I want to bill users for disk space, bandwidth, and
their monthly service plan.  Of course, if someone knows of a free (or low
priced - eg. below $300) package that doesn't have these features, I would
still like to check it out.

I did search the archives to this list, but found the software suggested to
be unsatisfactory.  Please suggest your favorite billing software.

Thank you,

Chris Ferraro