Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:27:21 -0700
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@gromit.pinpt.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sending Text Messages to a Pager from FBSD

I know this can be done, I have seen it work.  But I have no idea how to do it.

How can you set up FBSD to send Alpha pages?  I think the easist way would
be to set up the eMail Paging that I have seen (send eMail to a special
account and it gets forwarded to the pager) and have the system log the
messages you want passed on to the eMail account.  But then how to you setup
the eMail account to do that?

-Sean
---
Sean J. Schluntz			eMail schluntz@pinpt.com
Manager Support Services		Phone (408) 997-6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation		Fax   (408) 323-2300
		      http://www.pinpt.com/