Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 1996 12:03:44 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grumble.grondar.za.@grondar.za>
To:        Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New make stuff breaks for those of us using int'l secure dist

Stephen Hocking wrote:
> ===> libkrb
> rm -f .depend
> mkdep -f .depend -a  -DKERBEROS -DCRYPT -DDEBUG -DBSD42
> -I/usr/src/eBones/lib/li
:
[bits deleted]
:
> /usr/src/eBones/lib/libk
> rb/sendauth.c /usr/src/eBones/lib/libkrb/stime.c /usr/src/eBones/lib/libkrb/t
f_
> til.c /usr/src/eBones/lib/libkrb/tkt_string.c /usr/src/eBones/lib/libkrb/util
.c
> cc: krb_err.c: No such file or directory
> mkdep: compile failed.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
>
> Mark - is this your baby?

Sorta - but right now I don't have too much time - and I am having probs
with understanig some of the changes. The international code is
_identical_ to the US stuff - in my home dir on freefall are both,
and I diffed them, so I am sure.

Methinks this is jkh's baby right now :-) I can get to it this w/e only.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key