Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 11:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Jim Bryant <jbryant@unix.tfs.net>
Cc:        chuckr@picnic.mat.net (Chuck Robey), freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: trek73

:we used to play a startrek [multi-user] at buena high school in
:ventura on the PDP-11/44 and was written in BASIC-Plus 2 under RSTS/E
:in 1984.  It could have been a port of the same game...  i've been
:looking for that one for years.  i lost my only listing of that in one
:of my moves to texas from calif in 1986...
:
:jim
:--
:jbryant@tfs.net - KC5VDJ HF to 23cm grid: EM28pw - http://www.tfs.net/~jbryant

    I think I know the one you are talking about, but I don't have the source
    to it.  If it's the one I think then it is on a completely different track.
    Either a different base alltogether or it was split off from the original
    HP2000 Basic version before the conversion.  Trek73 isn't multiplayer.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>