Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 2008 21:40:04 GMT
From:      chrispetso@cablered.net.mx
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/125238: Habu Mouse turns off in X

The following reply was made to PR usb/125238; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: chrispetso@cablered.net.mx
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:52:24 -0500 (CDT)

 This issue is also present in FreeBSD 7-Stable 32bit but the issue takes
 longer to happen. My pc freezes hard in 32bit so theres no way to get any
 other info and last shows the freeze as a crash. I like the Habu due to
 it's speed not much of the keyboard shortcuts, they should have a way to
 turn those off so it acts as just a mouse and not a keyboard/mouse maybe
 that would fix the issue? Mouse works fine in Console but act's up in X. I
 have tried to use moused, no moused, Type Auto in Xorg.conf no fix. Very
 few decent mice are all USB so proper USB support is needed, thats the
 only issue I have atm.

 Any issue or other info please email me here.