Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 11:06:13 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@rush.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-postl)" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SV: DoS

Last time I asked about the login.conf, someone mentioned that not all=20
in there was functional. What exactly isnt functional of the=20
parameters?

Thomas Uhrfelt

Computer Technician              ... Hooked on FreeBSD ...
PlymoVent AB                             www.freebsd.org

thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se
http://www.plymovent.se