Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:34:25 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apology for multiple posts (Re: Complete FreeBSD, 3rd edition)

> Sorry for the multiple posts of my last message.

It's generally a sound idea to find out *what* has happened,
especially with email, rather than blindly repeating a command
which has the capability to annoy a lot of people.

> Netscape kept saying it had a problem and couldn't deliver the message.
> I kept trying to re-send it. Turns out it had sent it but for some
> reason couldn't copy it to my Sent folder.

Yet more evidence for my claim that Netscape is the ideal
vehicle for the "how not to write software" class.

There are real mail programs out there -- why not use one of
them?

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>