Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 17:45:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        "Steven E. Ames" <steve@ns1.cioe.com>
Cc:        Steve Reid <sreid@sea-to-sky.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cucipop port/source

That's a good question, the license is a bit dodgy, so I've emailed the
author.  He requests you apply the following formula to determine cost:

 US$ 200 * ( 1 - ( 0.995 ^ N ) )

Where "N" is the number of users.  If you do this, you get subscribed to
a list with patches, announcements, etc...  I'll post back the reply I get
from the author.

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."