Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:22:32 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More success! (Re: cards not getting interrupts (Re: MFC: ISA routing support))

In message <3B8C93E1.9020103@ucsd.edu> unsafe at any speed writes:
: I was all set to send off another plea describing my thinkpad's strange
: behaviour, but I managed to cvsup just now (11:30 pm PDT 8/28) and
: everything is happy! At least the 3c589 and ATA card are getting
: interrupts just fine, I haven't tried a modem yet. :)

Yea!  Modems are the only card that fail in my boss' Toshiba.  All
others work.  However, modems generally work.

: What's the status these days with old, ISA-only 486 laptops? Will I need
: the same /boot/loader.conf entries for a Thinkpad 701, or will it figure
: it out?

The older, ISA only laptops work.  Their configuration hasn't changed
at all.  My Fujitsu Stylistic with its CL-PD 6720 works great with
last night's -stable.  I posted the dmesg here.

: Where do we send donations for your beer fund?

Well....  I do have a paypal account :-)  But for beers, I like to
collect in person.

Warner