Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:02:16 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        howardjp@wam.umd.edu (James Howard)
Cc:        dcs@newsguy.com (Daniel C. Sobral), freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Into the Lion's Den...

> In message <39513EBB.1B3D3FEC@newsguy.com>, "Daniel C. Sobral" writes:
> > James Howard wrote:
> > >
> > > http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2591507,00.html
> >
> > WAY to go!
>
> I dunno, I am already taking a bashing on this one.  Most of it isn't even
> germane to the discussion.  ;(

I posted a "talkback" that I should be blamed if the Microsoft
reimplementation cite is incorrect.

I read it as part of a Microsoft response to the complaints by
Jeremy Allison and the Kerberos architect.  It's possible that
they were lying, but the legal climate at the time argues that
they were not.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---