Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 2014 10:45:29 +1000
From:      George Michaelson <ggm@pobox.com>
To:        "A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven" <freebsd@skysmurf.nl>
Cc:        George Michaelson <ggm@pobox.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xemacs (zombie port, but worked)

I went to the one working instance of the right OS version, did pkg
create, stashed tarballs, installed by hand (and a couple of missing
deps) on the other boxes and so far, on FreeBSD10 hosts its working
ok.

this is a crude hack for now, until I can ply somebody clueful with
beer to rewake the (un)dead.

also pkg lock so it can't be removed again.