Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:12:49 +0200
From:      heinig <heinig@hdz-ima.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   SS10 infos... where?

Hi all,

I have a twin CPU Sparc 10 at home and am definitely interested in a
FreeBSD port to Sparc. "Interested" as in "would like to help" :-)
IŽd like to make a start by reading up on the SS10 internals - the only
thing I know anything much about is the actual CPU and even that
knowledge is rather sparse. What IŽd like info on is stuff like the
system architecture, interrupt controllers, SCSI chips, info on SBUS and
so on. I suppose the obvious answer is "from SUN"... yes, ok, but where,
exactly?
Any pointers much appreciated

Gerald