Date:      Mon, 20 May 1996 20:44:53 -0700
From:      "Stephen M. Brown" <smbrown@cisco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Install boo-boo

Went through the initial boot from boot.flp, creating a freebsd partion on
wd1 leaving wd0 untouched but choosing the bootmanager option. Didn't
actually have the distribution but went through the process anyway, perhaps
my first mistake?

Now when the machine starts I get: NO ROM BASIC, SYSTEM HALTED and hangs.
How do I make the boot disk (C:) available again? Tried doing fdisk /mbr to
recreate the MBR on the boot disk but no go. Please help.
--
Steve Brown
System Engineer