Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>, Freebsd Current <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.0 Developer Preview #1 Now Available / diskless booting

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, David O'Brien wrote:

>     +if [ -z "`hostname -s`" ]; then
>     +        hostname=`kenv dhcp.host-name`
>     +        hostname $hostname
>     +        echo "Hostname is $hostname"
>     +fi

If you wanted to match the style for most of the rc* files, and avoid an
unecessary call to 'test,' you could do:

case `hostname -s` in
'')
	foo
	;;
esac

Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it. :)

Doug
--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?