Date:      Tue, 2 May 1995 19:47:20 -0400
From:      mtaylor@gateway.cybernet.com (Mark J. Taylor)
To:        Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: looking for IP over printer port driver users

>>for the
>> > CooL!
>>
>> When you have that support going, I can test it for you. I have a linux
>> box sitting right next to a freebsd box [both run EPP parallel ports] and
>> move data really well with laplink [under DOS] normally.
>
>Does anybody have a clue how to manufacture the needed cable?  I would like
>to play with this, but do not want to spend money on a cable that I can
>build from parts in stock..
>
>... JG

In DOS (6.0 or later):
HELP INTERLNK

At the end of the NOTES section, you'll see a wiring diagram labeled 'Pin
Connections for a Parallel Cable'.  This should be the same as the
Interlink cable, because I've used the cable that I made from this spec
with Interlink as well as Laplink.

:)

-Mark Taylor
mtaylor@cybernet.com