Date:      Fri, 7 May 1999 18:17:15 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Subject:   Re: Advantech 1750 PCI IO card

Is there on the FreeBSD website a page with a list of binary only
drivers?

With PCI being newbus it would be great to start something like that. It
would be dead easy to have a list of drivers + contact addresses. The
only problem is that binary drivers might need recompilation once in a
while for new versions of the OS.

Nick.