Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 1999 13:09:04 +1000 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@bbcon.com.au>
To:        brian@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [ADV] Marketing / Differentiating FreeBSD

On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, Brian McGroarty wrote:

> Let's brainstorm a list of strengths and assets. No idea is
> intially rejected. I'll collect the rough responses and create a
> list to pick apart. We can formulate strategy based on that.

how about:

o email support responses usually within a couple of hours

o can run a number of "industry standard" packages such as Samba, Apache,
  Bind, Sendmail, Qmail etc.. (drop some names instead of just saying
  "the ports collection")

What does FreeBSD run that Linux doesn't??? Could that be an alternative
approach?

Back to you...

Cheers, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                       |                Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: (0409) 426-563             |               Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@bbcon.com.au       |           http://www.bbcon.com.au/
VicFUG Webmaster/Acting President |  http://www.vicfug.au.freebsd.org/