Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:37:16 +0100
From:      Clem.Dye@wdr.com
To:        cshenton@uucom.com, lconrad@Go2France.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Re: One backup pgm for FBSD + NT?

NT registry backup isn't too difficult - 3.5x is way easier than 4.0,
simply because the files are in one place. NT4.0 splatters the user
parts of the registry all over the place. I use the NT Resource Kit
tools REGBACK.EXE and REGREST.EXE to handle the main registry hives,
along with a homespun Windows NT CMD file/Perl script to sort stuff
out. If I can help, drop me an email.

Clem