Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:45:07 -0700
From:      "Chris Ptacek" <ptacek@dashmail.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   DES cards for FreeBSD?

I am working on a project in which we must encrypt large amounts of data
though our communications stream.  Currently we have the application working
using the software DES routines in FreeBSD.  However since performance is a
concern we are interested in implementing a hardware DES solution.  We would
prefer a PCI card solution, but I am willing to look at anything.  So in
short, are there any DES card solutions supported by FreeBSD?

  Thanks,
    Chris