Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:07:58 +0530
From:      "Amazon.co.uk" <za@amazon.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?windows-1251?B?R2V0IHlvdXIgQW1hem9uIIg1MCBWT1VDSEVSIENPREUgdG8gc3BlbmQgb24geW91ciBuZXh0IHB1cmNoYXNl?=

You have been chosen by Amazon's Customer Satisfaction Department to take=
 part in our quick and easy online survey. In return you will receive a =88=
50 VOUCHER CODE to spend on Amazon on your next purchase. =20
In an effort to continually measure the service quality given to you, we'=
re asking for valuable feedback on how we are doing and how we can improv=
e.=20

Login to your account to take the survey now and receive the =8850 VOUCHE=
R CODE within the next 3 days. With the information collected we can deci=
de to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our services. The =
information you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No part o=
f it is handed down to any third party. Don't miss the chance to change s=
omething and claim your fidelity bonus now.
=20

=20