Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 21:31:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us (Allen Briggs)
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: single-ended to differential converter?

> > 	Anyone know of a gadget that would translate the single-ended
> > SCSI signals to differential so that I can connect up a couple of
> > differential SCSI devices to my single-ended bus?
>
> Direct Data Storage (http://www.harddisk.com/) has something.  They sell
> differential drives as a package with the adapter, but they'd probably
> sell you the adapter alone...
>
> -allen
>
> --
> Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
>    Where does all my time go?  <a href="http://www.netbsd.org/">Guess.</a>;

Rancho Technology makes one... Hitech (I forget the web reference on
internet-cafe.com) sells 'em.  I'm running one on FreeBSD with an
Adaptec 1542 and a Fujitsu differential 640meg drive...

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |