Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:15:55 -0600
From:      "D." <limonada@mail.internet.com.mx>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   toshiba 2500cds

hello, i just finished seting up freebsd on my toshiba and now i am moving
on to configure the x server but i have a problem, i do no thave the
complete specs for my display (more specifically, refresh rates). Is there
anyone out there running on the same machine that can give me a hand, any
help would be very appreciated,
thanks a lot

PS: I already contacted toshiba but they are not willing to help :(