Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 07:56:15 -0500
From:      Geoff Sloan <sabre@Slash.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD IPFilter

Hey -
I'm currently trying to figure out FreeBSD's IPFilter, as I'd like to use
it in a project I'm working on.  Does anyone out there know where I can
find extensive documentation on using it?  Also, I'm curious as to if
there's any access (denied or otherwise) logging built into IPFilter, or if
it's modular enough to accept one.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Geoff