Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 16:08:49 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        soward@uky.edu (John Soward)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-RELEASE?

> I can certainly come up with some sort of 'dontation', but, of course, I'll need
>  some official 'proceedure' to deposit the funds that our purchasing department
> will grok...something like an 'enterprise subscription' to the CDs that's more a
> long the line of $1500/year instead of $150?

why don't you just buy 10 subscriptions and give away the disks if
you really don't want them.  Surely there is a lot of profit on
each CD so you'd still end up supporting the project without too
many procedural complications.

and you can always justify the expense by saying that you need to have
the media around in all labs etc...

	cheers
	luigi