Date:      Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:31:21 -0500
From:      "greg@grokking.org" <greg@grokking.org>
To:        mrb@bmyster.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help configuring ssh pub keys  instead of passwords

> Unable to use key file "C:\id_dsa" (OpenSSH SSH2 private key)
>
> Any help is very appreciated

Brent:

Sorry, I didn't read your post closely enough the first time. I think
you also need to convert the openssh private key (id_dsa) into a form
that putty can use. If I recall correctly there should be a utility
included with the full putty application that does this for you. Check
the included documentation on how to do this properly.

Cheers,