Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 2015 18:02:11 +0200
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        Lars Engels <lars.engels@0x20.net>, Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Icinga Web 2

On 2015-07-30 17:58, Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> On 2015-07-30 15:35, Lars Engels wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:48:44AM +0200, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
>>> Hi!

>>> If you can provide a rough draft of a port, I'd look into it.
>>
>> I managed to run a previous snapshot from git. But it's a bit hackish,
>> not well documented and you need to change a bit of the paths. If time
>> permits I'll make a port of it.
>>

> I started with git latest yesterday and got it running fairly well,
> right now I'm into the integration with pnp4nagios.

So far I could not get pnp4nagios to work with icinga2, the current port
is very nagios and icinga1 specific and there are too many changes
between icinga1 and 2.

I suppose there has to be a pnp-icinga2 port ceated to fix this.

As it is very time-consuming to figure this out maybe either one of you
could recommend how I should proceed, apart from creating a new port...

Thanks!