Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 2002 18:43:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Balaji <balajibsd@yahoo.com>
To:        mwm@mired.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help on VFS operations

Hello there,
    I am using vn_open and vn_rdwr for opening and read/writing to a
file on a SCSI disk in the kernel. Now, when I want to close the file,
I use VOP_UNLOCK followed by vn_close. This finishes properly but the
disk becomes inaccessible after the close operation. How can I
eliminate this problem? I need to unmount the disk immediately after
closing the file.
Awaiting your reply.
Yours Sincerely,
Balaji Raghavan