Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 1998 17:57:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dave Cole <dacole@netcom.ca>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cam + freebsd-current?

I've been wanting to try out CAM with a few tape drives and libraries
here, but I can't seem to compile -current with the latest CAM
snapshot (from 980520).

I have been getting this error for a few weeks now:

awk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `/bin/../sys/param.h' for
reading (No such file or directory)*** Error code 2

I thought I saw someone mention recently that they had CAM working
with a very recent -current, though I can't find that email now.  Was
it just my imagination?

Dave Cole (DC1110)                     |        dacole@netcom.ca
Systems Administrator                  |*       dacole@rik.net *
                                       |         office/~dacole/
Netcom Canada                          |* www.rik.net/~dacole/ *
905 King Street West, Toronto, M6K 3G9 |    phone - 416.341.5801
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Sol   |      fax - 416.341.5725