Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 23:06:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Tardif <intmktg@CAM.ORG>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: ppp filter

I have gone back to the ppp manpage and read the "ppp command" section
(line 1711) and tried the following commands from ppp:

PPP ON fbsd> nat enable yes
PPP ON fbsd> nat port tcp 192.168.0.2:80 80

Still doesn't work though, visitors keep getting the www server on host
fbsd instead of being redirected to fbsd2 (even after hitting reload, in
case the page was cached). Note that I only want www services redirected,
so I don't think I can use the "nat addr" command. Considering my network
setup is rather simple and I've recently cvsup'ed to stable, I really
don't see what could be wrong. Any other ideas would be most welcome.