Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:16:27 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        phk@phk.freebsd.dk, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OPIE breakage: backout & patch for review

"Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru> writes:
> But... Nonsense from my side happens only because
> 1) I see the breakage.
> 2) Seen breakage, I try to guess what des means, when he made it,
> having no information from des.
> 3) If I guess it (with no information) incorrectly, it not means
> that breakage not exist, it still there.

My message <xzpof5dm7jg.fsf@flood.ping.uio.no> dated 2003-02-16
00:46:27 CET contained all the information you needed.

Do you really think that your hysterical reaction, bombarding me with
message upon incriminatory message and completely ignoring what I say
unless it can be twisted into a confirmation of your theory, is the
correct way of presenting your case and convincing me of the validity
of your arguments?  And do you always have to react as if every commit
I make to any part of the tree with which you are remotely familiar is
a personal attack against you?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org