Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 00:13:46 +0100
From:      Kees Jan Koster <dutchman@tccn.cs.kun.nl>
To:        wilko@freebsd.org, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Noname boots 4.2 RC1

--------------918FA280DB78724FAAA94098

Dear Wilko,

Just for the record: my noname has just booted, installed 4.2 RC 1 and
rebooted into the fresh installation without a hitch.

It may not be the fastest box around, but at least it boots properly.
:-)

  Groetjes,
    Kees Jan

 Kees Jan Koster                 e-mail: dutchman "at" tccn.cs.kun.nl
 Calvin:        "Sometimes the world seems like a pretty mean place."
 Hobbes:            "That's why animals are so soft and huggy."