Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:54:43 +0200
From:      Urban Olsson <Urban.E.Olsson@telia.se>
To:        Bjoern Fischer <bfischer@Techfak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>, Urban Olsson <Urban.E.Olsson@telia.se>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: modified FreeBSD gateway

Hi again,

What I have done so far is to use the natd daemon as an example but I =
have a
problem. The divert seems to work but the problem is that I can=B4t get =
the
packets in my userspace program. Is there some specific port that I =
should
use for the divert socket? This is not very clear in the natd code. I =
can=B4t
find where the port is set and if it is a special port reserved for the
divert sockets.

<< Urban