Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 15:05:50 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Ceri <ceri@techsupport.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:(2) uptime limits

I think I only need to restart my system if I update the kernel.
I can update the software without restarting. (most software)
Also for marketing purposes the uptime is very important nobody wants to
buy something which he/she needs to upgrade every week and reboot.
They want something which stays forever =)
You know if you close your system for 5 minutes it might cost many bucks
too.

Evren