Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 01:16:03 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Additional Postfix docs

After many people on this mailing list recommended Postfix over Qmail, I did
more research and now say that it does indeed look like Postfix would be
better for my use than Qmail. A thankyou to everyone for the tip.

To Postfix admins: WHat are some of your favorite Postfix tip/doc sites? Is
there a Postfix page similar to "Life with Qmail"?

Now I just need to figure out what to do with this "Running Qmail" book.
Heh. Oops.

Charles Burns