Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:07:06 -0500
From:      "Praying Mantis" <mantis32@thepentagon.com>
To:        "Dan Busarow" <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: routing problem? solution?

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Yes I do have a default route, which points to the
isp's gateway. The gateway's ip below has been edited for e-mail, but it's
correct when I check it. And I am on an ethernet connection.

$ netstat -rn
Routing tables

Internet:
Destination        Gateway            Flags     Refs     Use     Netif
Expire
default            123.456.789.3      UGSc        2       73       ed0