Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:47:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   volunteers requested for FreeBSD snort doc test

Hey all,

I just finished building a secured 4.6 Release box
running Snort/MySQL/ACID based on a doc I wrote and it
went well, but I'd like some input from those who
know.  This is a quasi-newbie tutorial, probably well
beneath most people that are on this list, but it'll
be helpful and good for advocacy too.

So if anyone wants to try it out let me know (probably
shouldn't CC the list) and I'll send you the Word doc
(I know, I know--boo, hiss hiss), HTML, or PDF.

BTW, please be gently :).

Keith

=====