Date:      Tue, 02 Sep 1997 16:47:38 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD keeping old IP address

	I've recently changes ISP's and my OLD ip address keeps popping up. I
think I've changed all the old IP's to my current one, but whenever I start
samba,rumba, or any of my proxy servers it states that it's using my old
address(see below), but everything seems to work fine, at least I think. :)
It's more of an annoyance.....

My questions is where else is this information besides rc.conf kept?

Thanks!

% ./dproxy test
proxy: using proxy address 20.24.41.142:26000
proxy: waiting for a connection...
^C