Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 1996 01:19:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, cat@ghost.uunet.ca, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advice/Recommendation needed

> Wow!  Things have changed a lot since I took geography in 4th grade.
> Back then, Canada was part of America.

Oh, it still is..  There are still a few sadly deluded individuals up
there who think they're an autonomous country but most really know
that we could march in with the marines any time we liked and take the
whole beaver-worshiping place over, assuming that we had a sudden need
for lots of trees and a bunch of people who speak a mangled dialect
of French.. :-) :-)

						Jordan

P.S. Yes, yes, I'm just joking!  I love canada!  Please don't send
down the mounties!  :)