Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:54:36 +0200
From:      Rasmus Kaj <kaj@raditex.se>
To:        kline@tao.thought.org
Cc:        Rasmus Kaj <kaj@raditex.se>
Subject:   Re: netscape, the juckbuster, and so on...

 GK> 	After wasting literally decades watching this commerical
 GK> 	crap download, then remember the junkbuster, I decided to
 GK> 	try it.

 GK> 	I hsve the latest tarball, but the directions for netscape4.6
 GK> 	on the junkbuster site don't jibe with my FBSD installattion.
 GK> 	My EDIT/PREFERENCE//Advanced pop-up do not have what the
 GK> 	graphic on the junkbuster shows.

In netscape 4.6, you select EDIT/PREFERENCES, click the small triangle
beside 'Advanced' so the subcategories Cache and Proxies
appears. Select Proxies, click manual config and the button 'View'
besides. There you have it.

Hmmm ... This dosn't quite sound like content for -ports, but more for
-questions, but I answer here anyway, since you asked here.

--
Rasmus Kaj ---------------- rasmus@kaj.a.se - http://www.e.kth.se/~kaj/
 \        Science is what happens when preconception meets verification