Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:18:47 +0100
From:      Beni <beni@brinckman.info>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   finding out what devices got an ip from the dhcp ?

--nextPart1217830.hfSp7vqbXH

Hi all,

Is there an easy and fast way to find out what computers got an ip from the=
=20
dhcp daemon running on my Linksys WAG54G ?

I know I can log onto the adsl gateway and check it via the webinterface an=
d=20
see in realtime how many addresses are distributed to what pc-names, but=20
there i have no history and i was hoping there were other ways of checking=
=20
this out.=20

I'm not at all paranoid but i would like to check who's on my (wpa-protecte=
d)=20
wireless lan...

Thanks for any tips/hints.

Beni.