Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2007 00:33:38 +0200
From:      Patrick =?iso-8859-1?q?Lamaizi=E8re?= <patfbsds+x11@davenulle.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [6.2-STABLE / Xorg 7.2] - Driver i810 problem with =?iso-8859-1?q?=AB_hardware_=BB?= cursor.

Le vendredi 6 juillet 2007, Dejan Lesjak :

> > With the new Xorg 7.2, the mouse's cursor is lost when I switch to
> > a VT and
> > then return to X. A word-around is to enable software cursor into the
> > xorg.conf with Option "SWcursor" "Yes". But this option disables DRI.
[...]

> Try xf86-video-intel driver instead of xf86-video-i810 one (the 2.1.0
> version that anholt committed a couple of hours ago if possible).

Thanks (and to Eric). It is better with this driver, i don't loose the
cursor.
But sometimes when i switch to a VT, the machine freezes (no ping and no
core dump). It seems to occur only if i used OpenGL before. Well, there are
some new options i will try them...

Is it the same driver than the driver from Xorg 7.2 (but more recent) or a
different driver from Intel ?

Regards.