Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 19:28:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-STABLE compile problems.

> While compiling a kernel before updating to 4.0-stable from 3.4-stable, I
> got this message during make (i've included a few compile statements before
> the failure):

	Perhaps you were running cvsup while that code was being updated?
   I would suggest rerunning cvsup, and see if you get a different version
   of in_cksum.c in the log file...

	Otherwise, make sure you are following the directions in the
   /usr/src/UPDATING file for going from 3.4 to 4.0, and you should be
   okay.

								Bruce